Welcome to our projects site. This is where we post all of the more specific research for the supplements mentioned on Open Health Tools. While our product analysis on Open Health Tools aims to be as detailed and as scientifically valid as possible, we do also need to keep things entertaining. So we created this projects site as a place to store all of the very specific answers to questions we receive from readers.
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions we receive about popular supplements, supplement categories, and natural nutraceuticals:
- Are probiotics worth it?
- Who should not take probiotics?
- How do I choose a good probiotic?
- Are nootropics safe?
- Are nootropics addictive?
- Is there a pill to improve memory?
- Does Caralluma Fimbriata really work?
- Should I take probiotics in the morning or at night?
- Are digestive enzymes safe?
- Is turmeric better than glucosamine?
- How can I build cartilage in my knee naturally?